Saturday, July 16, 2011

Whatcha doin' Harper?

Harper loves towels.  I don't know where her love comes from but she just loves them.  She requests them.  There is more than once that she has asked me (yelled at me) "TOWEL, MOMMY, TO-WEL!!"  I picked Harper up from school one day this summer:

Me: Harper are you excited to go see Will and Abby.
Pause.
Harper: Um, no.  Towel.

She also steals them.  I no longer am able to keep a dish towel on my oven.  She steals them every time.  She also hoards them.  I found 4 towels in her bed one time.
Matt and I are okay with her love for towels.  The calm her down.  Let the little girl enjoy her simple pleasure.
Classic Harper: Two fingers in her mouth and a dish towel.

Who needs two shoes when towels make her this happy?

This is the madness that Harper is chillin' in.  Good thing she has a towel.

No comments: