Monday, April 8, 2013

Jeopardy, hear my call

Something you may not know about me is that I am a competitive couch Jeopardy player. I sit on my couch and play Jeopardy with Matt.

How the game is played:

Step one: Record Jeopardy on the DVR so we can watch it together. Sometimes we will watch a few episodes in a row.

Step two: Go to the bathroom, get a drink, make sure the kids are taken care of because once this starts, it is on.

Step three: Turn up the volume. You need to make sure you hear the questions clearly.

Step four: Start the show. When Alex states the answer, yell out the answer as fast as you can. The first person to answer correctly wins. Yelling the answer at the tv is not required, but I think it helps.

Step five: Keep score. You only count right answers, not wrong answer. You can yell out multiple answers but only your last answer counts.

Step six: Rub in all your right answers. You will feel brilliant.

Matt and I have been doing this for years. We used to scare our roommate Lauren. We made our neighbors play a few times, but they don’t have the fire in them. They won’t yell at the TV. This is a wonderfully Perryman tradition that I am excited to pass down to my children.

No comments: