Monday, October 14, 2013

Harper’s version of musical chairs

I get tired and go to bed at a reasonable hour on weeknights.  When I head up to bed, I start my normal look for Harper.  I put her to bed in her room, but there is really no telling where I will find her.
 
Tonight Harper is sleeping in the office
This night was Will's room

My bed was her sleeping location of choice
This was in my room on the floor. 
Harper, my funny 4 year old.  Ah, isn’t that sweet.  It is actually pretty common to find Harper in random locations throughout my house bedded down.  All she really needs is a towel and a flat service.

Harper, what does this say about you?  You are flexible?  You like to try new things?  You like to mix things up?  I am not sure, but I am interested to see if this continues.

No comments: