Thursday, December 19, 2013

Preparing for Christmas with the kids

Christmas means decorations and prep work and goodies and fun.  Kids offer an added twist to getting ready for the holidays.  This year, I aimed to have fun instead of stress out.  Here is our Christmas tree.  Most of the decor on the lower part of the tree because that is where the kids can reach.  I decided this year not to re do it.  It look every once of self control not to "fix" the tree, but the kids enjoyed it. 


Here are my bigs "helping me" with the Christmas candies.  No one really cares if these things are ugly.  That is a good thing because the almost all are.  I hope we don't have a cold that we are transmitting with these yummy treats.  
Matt has told me more than once to "just calm down" but it is easier said than done.  I will use this pictures to remind myself again when I start losing it when the dishwasher is loaded wrong. 

No comments: