Friday, March 5, 2010

Still After That Perfect Picture

What is going on with all the crazy pictures of Harper? Could it be that my littlest is just not as photogenic as I thought? How could that be possible? She is just so cute in person!! I must guess that it is the camera operator. Or maybe her life just doesn't lend itself to good still shots.

This one turned out as an "up the nose shot." She does look happy.

Abby got into this one and Harper is staring at her. Part of it is sweet because Harper is looking lovingly at her big sister. It is still an off picture because you can see Harper is wearing two parts of two different outfits. At least it is a true to life picture.

Matt's foot is taking up too much room in this one. I could crop it out I guess. Harper looks scared again.

This one is my favorite. She is fully dressed (finally) and so happy. You can probably tell that she is mostly on the ottoman.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my, this was a good laugh this morning, Anna! We've got lots of those kinds of "scared" pictures of Molly! That's why we take tons of pictures and hope one turns out! Maybe it's the flash of the camera? That's what I tell myself, at least, because of course she's super cute in person. Just like Harper! :)