Monday, March 1, 2010

Sorry about your baby book, Harper

So Harper had her first solid foods, but I just don't remember the date. I have a rough idea. I remember what I made for dinner (we had eggs). I remember that the big kids were running around with Matt. I also remember that Harper did not like the baby single grain oatmeal and kept making a disgusted face and kept spitting out the food.
I did take pictures. The camera remembers the date right!?! Yeah technology! No, the date is wrong! I am sure it didn't happen on June 1st. Harper has not yet been alive on a June 1st.
Harper, I am pretty sure it was either February 5 or 12th.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha! I love this...at this point, it's a good day if you remember to feed all the kids, right?! I'm sure she'll have multiple children of her own one day and she'll forgive you. Or you could just write one of the dates in the baby book and stop worrying about it. ;)