Thursday, April 22, 2010

What are you wearing?

It was look alike day at work. My team dressed in Goth...and won the prize for the best look alike team.
On the same day, Abby stayed home from school because she wasn't feeling well. Matt already had the day off, so it worked out well. He brought Abby by my office to visit. Abby had picked her outfit herself that day. It included a winter dress with no shirt under it. She also wore a pair of shorts under the dress, which she promptly showed me.
I looked at Matt and said: "What is Abby wearing today? Why is she wearing that?"
Matt looked back at me, cut his eyes and said: "What are YOU wearing?"
Abby looked up at me and said: "I love your dress mommy!"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You rock! And apparently have WAY more fun at work than I do. Are you hiring?

And wow, Will does look like Thomas with that short hair.

I still can't believe I haven't met your third child. May = road trip for the Armstrongs to Richmond. You got a free weekend coming up?