Sunday, April 25, 2010

Hair Cuts in the Perryman House

Friday night, I looked around my house and saw two shaggy little kids.
Me:"Who wants to get their hair cut tonight?"
Will and Abby: "MEEEE!!!"
Off we went to the hair cut place that only costs 5 dollars each. We got there and Abby was in the chair and got her normal little trim. She has bangs ever since I cut them (badly) last fall. While Will was waiting, he saw a little boy in front of him getting a really short cut. Will said that he wanted the same cut.
Me:"Are you sure?"
Will:"Yes. I want it."
Okay, let's try it. It is only hair right? I watched my little boy get into the chair...and watched a grown man get out of the chair. He looks like....like...my brother Thomas. The important thing is that Will LOVES his new hair. It is so short, which he thinks is great.
After I get the hair cuts, I took the kids over to Target to show Matt (he was working). Matt had the same reaction that I had...total disbelief on how different Will looked.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They look like little superheroes with their hands on their hips. I love it!

lauraknight said...

I love their haircuts! Will does not even look like the same child, and he DOES look so much like Thomas now. The resemblance is amazing!

Helene said...

Awww, he does look like such a big boy with his haircut but very adorable!! Both kids are precious!!!

Thanks for the follow! I want to follow you back but I can't see if you have a follow widget!

MamaDoo said...

I've been behind checking the blogs lately! Love the updates. You are hilarious!