Saturday, September 10, 2011

Harper Turns Two!

My little lady turned 2.  I am so excited that my littlest is so grown. She is so full of excitement and words and giggles.  She can sing Happy Birthday but it sounds like "happy Bourth Day to yewww"  I loved it.  Here is she is opening presents.  She got a towel (because she loves towels) and a stroller (because she loves strollers).

Here she is doing her absoulte favorite thing in the whole world:  playing with both Abby and Will.  The best part is that they are playing willingly for a few minutes.  That makes it even better.

Harper's new favorite trick is to take take pictures with her eyes closed.  She smiles a big smile and closes her eyes.  She thinks it is funny and laughs and laughs after the picture.  Here she is with Aunt Ack-Ack and with Matt.


Happy Birthday Harper.  You are awesome even with your eyes closed in every picture.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I cannot believe Harper is two. When did that happen. For some reason, I thought Mack was way older than her. Guess not. Eek!