Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween 2012


It was a very exciting year of trick-or-treating for the Perryman family!  Matt came down with the stomach bug on Halloween day so he didn't get to go as Tiger this year.  He did offer it to me but I opted to go as a banana again (I AM ANNA BANANA!!).  Thank goodness Shay was here to help with the trick-or-treating rounds.
Our night started at 5:30 because I couldn't hold off the troops any longer. 
1. Harper went as a princess.  She had to be talked into a long sleeve shirt under her dress because it was 50 degrees.  Harper held her own at the start of the night by running after the big kids from house to house.  When it got dark, Harper began to ask the people handing out candy "are there monsters here?"  Each neighbor assured Harper there were no monsters but that didn't stop her from getting in the stroller and not getting out until we got home. 
2. Cecilia went as a skunk.  She slept the whole time. She did give up her stroller to Harper when it got dark but she continued to sleep while being held.
3. Will was a reluctant Ninja.  He let me know that I purchased his costume too big so he didn't want to wear it.  He changed his plan once the candy started flowing into his bucket.
4. Abby went as a diva.  That was the PERFECT costume for my little diva. 

No comments: