Monday, March 4, 2013

Little talks

Will asks me all sorts of complicated questions now.  I guess it comes with being almost eight. 

Recently I got:
Why do we have day light savings time? 
This was quickly followed up with:
What time is it really?  He says the question in such a way that it feels like he doubts the time that I am giving him.
That was followed by:
But what time does it feel like?
We worked through this together, with Will only getting slightly belligerent regarding my answer about the real time and the feeling time.

Abby's speech is getting sassy.  It is not all the time, but it is frequent enough to make me nuts.  Lord, grant me peace. 

Harper on the other hand is in a very cute stage regarding words.  She mostly gets all of her words right but the mistakes are so darn cute, I don't even want to correct them.

For example:
Mommy, can I have sprinklers on top of my ice cream?
Mommy, have you seen Pooh, Tigger and E-ork?

If Cece would just say "momma" instead of "dada" first,  I will count this as the golden age of speech.

No comments: