Tuesday, January 20, 2009

You'll never guess who is pregnant...me!

Oh yes folks, it is that time again. I, in my crazy life plan, am ready for another baby. (I actually want two more, but just one at a time). I found out I was pregnant two weeks ago. I took the test to my husband, woke him up, and made him look at it. His response? “Congratulations, Anna.”
--No sweetheart, this is a shared thing. Congrats to both of us.—
So with that being said, Matt and I are expecting our third bundle of joy in September 2009. Here are some tidbits about my third pregnancy so far:
1. When we asked Will what we should name this baby, he looked at us puzzled. He thought for a bit and replied, “umm, Abby.” His tone reflected that he thought this was a dumb question for his parents to ask him. Of course, we name ALL babies that come to our house “Abby.” We should know this by now!
2. I have decided that this will be my “healthy” pregnancy. I celebrated that decision with french fries at chick-fil-a. At least I didn’t get the large.
3. Apple Butter is disgusting. I had to throw up at work (embarrassing) after smelling it.
4. Kids don’t care if you are nauseous. They won’t share their waffles either, even if you tell them the waffle will make mommy feel better.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay Anna! We are pregnant at the same time, which is really cool except I'll be done with mine before you even start showing or we get to see each other again, boo. I hope your nausea goes away soon friend :-)

Unknown said...

I KNEW IT!! I have been saying that it is about that time again! ha ha! I am so happy for you guys! I hate that you couldn't come to the mountains - we were thinking about you! We even said that we wouldn't be surprised if you had a baby announcement any day now. We must have gotten the vibe.

MamaDoo said...

Yahoo! I've been meaning to call you back. Is Abby better? You are the gustiest person I know yet going strong for #3. Gives me hope because so many people tell me I won't want 3 after I have two! I hope you feel better soon!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!! I just love Matt's response... such a man! You must blog about this pregnancy so we can all see what it's like to be pregnant and have TWO little ones running around... you are my hero! Plus, I just love your writing! Hugs from CLT!

Jen said...

Woohoo! Maybe the baby could be "Abby Two"? You could call her Deuce!