Sunday, November 22, 2009

The most wonderful time of the year

Yes, it is that time of year again. Time for a Christmas card photo. Now we are trying to get three smiles instead of two. No worries, I am ready to tackle this head on.
Sunday morning before church seems like the perfect time to try to get a good picture. It makes sense right? Everyone is clean. Everyone is dressed. Nana has just sent cute Christmas clothes. It is go time.
After 20 minutes of saying "just one more picture," I got a few shots that will work. Here are the good, the bad and the really bad.

Matt got into this picture. Harper looks a bit terrified.






Harper's clothes are basically coming off. Good smiles Abby!
This was a fun idea and the pose kept their hair out of their faces.



Harper is offically over it...
...because you can see I am standing over her as I got my feet in this shot.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOVE it!

Abby is ready for her cover shot, what a smile :-)