Monday, November 16, 2009

A week with only one




Will and Abby helped me ease back into work by going and spending a week with Shay-Shay and Papa Tim in Wilmington. As much as I missed them, getting out the door with just one was very easy. I didn't have to raise my voice to tell baby Harper to put on her shoes so we could get to school on time. Even though somethings were easier, I was shocked at the quiet evenings....and my boredom. I missed those little buggers a lot!
Matt and I did use the time wisely. We went out to dinner twice. We re-lived our younger days and ate only chips for dinner. We watched movies....without animated action heros in them.
This week we are all here together and I survived. We actually thrived. Three is just like two only louder.








1 comment:

MamaDoo said...

Love that! Good for you for doing that for yourself. Love the attempts at a Christmas picture also, ha ha ha!