Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Go the other way

One afternoon on vacation, we took the kids to ride go karts. Matt and his brother Adam took the kids around one time. We had a few left over tickets so my sister in law Stephanie and I took the kids for one more trip around.
Pulling out of the gate, Stephanie went the wrong way around the track. Like a lemming, I followed her. The attendants went crazy. Three grown men came sprinting over the race track. They chased after us in order to turn our go karts around so that we wouldn't cause a head on collision with the go carts speeding down the track the CORRECT way.
I could hear Matt laughing over the roar of the engine. Stephanie swore that she heard me yell about my child's safety over the roar of the engine.
They need to put signs on that track.

No comments: