Saturday, May 29, 2010

I kind of remember these people

I found a few old pictures of Matt and me. I know what you are about to say. "Anna, you haven't aged at all." I will say that you are correct. I completely agree with you. Thank you for noticing. I am sure I will look exactly like this in another eight years and more too (Don't burst my bubble, this is my blog). Let's talk about Matt....he looks so young in these pictures!



This was taken at my UNC undergraduate graduation. We were engaged. I just got that necklace as a present from my mom.


We were "studying" in the library at Carolina. We thought we were so cool. Who am I kidding, we WERE SO COOL!!!!

This was at our rehearsal dinner. Don't let that smile fool you folks, I am sure I was yelling at Matt for something that he didn't think even mattered to his crazy wife.

I guess that didn't change at all either.

3 comments:

Emily said...

Wow! I love these photos!

Unknown said...

Daaaaaang. No more posts like this - you know how old we'll be on our next birthdays and we don't need these young images haunting us. Ha ha! At least Matt is older than you and you always get to be the young one in the marraige!

Jen said...

Anna, you really do look freakishly the same. Just sayin'.