Tuesday, June 1, 2010

We are a walking Target ad

Where did you get that? Target. Where is that from? Target. Where is Matt today? Target. Where do you want to go on a date? Target.

I already know I am a walking Target ad, as I do 90% of all my shopping there and then tell everyone about it. One of the first words that Abby and Will could say as small children was Target. Harper just said her first word (it was Dada) but I know that the Target is not far behind in her vocabulary.

As long as I am doing a shameless Target plug, check out these cool new chairs I just got from...well you know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least you have a legit reason to be such a huge Target supporter! I just have NO willpower and cannot seem to steer my car away from the big red bull's eye...maybe I can justify it by telling myself that I'm helping your family?! :)

Helene said...

I practically live in Target! So much so that the checkers know me by name! What's cool though is that many of them have worked there for years and remember when I was pregnant with Cole and Bella and then with Garrett and Landon. It's almost like an extended family.

Wierd, isn't it?