Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Our Beach Trip Captured on Film

I was having such a good time at the beach with the family, I forgot to take pictures. We spend an entire week playing in the ocean, building sandcastles with Uncle Thomas, walking to the turtle nest down the beach and deafening my parents and siblings with the loudness that are my children. Thank goodness Will and Abby stepped up to record a few of these memories.



This first picture is a classic. I like this picture of all the shoes still sandy from the beach. This next picture is Abby's take on that classic. Here is her dirty clothes pile, still sandy from the beach. Not sure what they were going for with this next one. This is Harper's pack-n-play.
And this is a part of the dresser at the beach house.
Thank goodness Matt took the next picture. It is a good picture in its own right. In comparison to the other pictures, it is so good, I might even print it off and frame it.

No comments: