Thursday, August 19, 2010

St Thomas Part 1- The Recap

We got away (escaped) to St Thomas for five days with our friends Jen and Kevin. We had an awesome time. Here is a recap of our trip in pictures.

Did you know they drive on the left side of the road in St Thomas? I found that out as soon as I got behind the wheel of our rental car. I think that is why Kevin wanted to drive most of the time. Thanks Kevin!

Matt was also happy that Kevin drove. It kept Matt and me from fighting about the other one's driving.

There were beautiful views from our hotel.

There were also iguanas at the hotel. They were very fast and would show up when we were walking around. We dubbed them EEEE-iguanas because we screamed when we saw them.
Every day we put on our bathing suits and ate a big breakfast before we went to the beach.

Each night we got dressed up and went out. We danced, we drank, we ate lots of fresh seafood. Here is one of the only pictures of all of us. I made them take 4 of them before the timer worked correctly.

Here is Jen and me dancing a bar that was really just a parking lot.

Here is Matt dancing with Kevin.

Best of all, Matt and I remembered that we really like each other.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww, vacations are good that way, aren't they?! I'm so glad you go to take a trip sans kids. :) Maybe I'll get one of those in a few years! ;)