Friday, August 20, 2010

St Thomas- Part 2- We're on a Boat!

The best day of our vacation was out on a boat. We had so much fun eating, drinking and snorkling. I swear, all of my break outs on my face went away when we were out on the boat. Too bad they came back when I got back to real life.
Here we are with the boat captain. I am sure he was sick of it by the end of the day but he hid it well.
Here is Kevin as the king of the world...just like Titanic.
Here is Jen trying to stay out of the sun. She moved spots constantly.
Here is me trying to get more sun. I switched spots with Jen willingly.
Here is Matt taking a picture of himself. He had the best time on the boat. He did throw Kevin off the boat for fun one time. In his defense, the boat was stopped.

We met new friends, two newly weds on the boat. We coaxed them into going out with us the next night.
We wanted to go out the same night, but we just couldn't. We were still living it up in the car ride home. I went to bed at 9:30 that night, which is still later than I stay up at home.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Girl, you don't look like you've had three kids!

I'm not sure I could spend the day on a boat...I would need a lot to drink, or a lot of Dramamine! :)

Looks like a fun trip!