Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas 2010


The kids learned a new Christmas song from Shay-Shay and Papa Tim. I love it so we sing it all the time.
Santa is coming, hi ho, hi ho.
Santa travels over ice and snow.

So pull up the covers and cover your head

Because Santa won't like it if your not in bed.

I think I like it because it mixes Christmas fun with a little Santa fear.

All jokes aside, the kids had a great time with Christmas. They are the perfect age to do things like:
- Put out reindeer food in the front yard. (Reindeer food is a mixture of glitter and oatmeal.)

- Believe that Santa really did take a bit out of the cookie and drank all the milk that we left out for him. Tell everyone multiple times.
- Get super exited when Santa's (aka Uncle Thomas) bells jingle outside their window.

- Write a letter for Santa. This year, Will included me in his letter and asked Santa to bring me some clothes because I like clothes. It melted my heart.

- Eat all 5 candy canes out of the stocking in one sitting.

- Ask Aunt Ack-Ack to get in the play house with them.

- Open all their presents right away to play with them. Nerf guns, puzzles, Memory, Bouncy ball, pillow pet. They tried to play with them all at once. It was a funny, silly manic frenzy.

- Check out Harper's presents and say "I will play with them for her because she is a baby."

Merry Christmas kids.

No comments: