Monday, January 17, 2011

Family Planning

William loves his sisters. Sometimes they try his patience (as they do mine) but for the most part, he really likes having them around (as do I). I think this is what prompted the next conversation.
Will: Mommy, how old was I when Abby was born?
Me: 2.
Will: Mommy, how old was I when Harper was born?
Me: 4.
Will: Mommy, how old will I be when you poop out the next baby?
(Try not to spit my wine out.)
Me: Well Will, I don't know. I don't know if we are going to have another baby.
Will: You should have another baby. We could name him Justin.

I don't want to tell him that babies are hard. I don't want to tell him that some days I am just trying to keep my head above water with three and pooping out another baby is not on the radar right now.

2 comments:

MamaDoo said...

LOLOLOL! POOP OUT ANOTHER BABY! What have you been telling that boy? Stick to the stork man! Kidding, that is hilarious. Perhaps he should be a mathematician!

Unknown said...

Lawrence thinks babies are pooped out, too. His mother even confessed to me in person that she told him that herself. So don't feel bad, ha ha!