Monday, April 18, 2011

I should not let Will hold the camera

This is what happens.  Here I am, minding my own business, sitting in my family room, enjoying some down time.  I know it is down time because I am sitting.  What is going on around me?  Well, I am not sure exactly what is going on.  All I know is that it looks like this picture to the left, just in real life it is much louder.  This picture does not show the wild little guy behind the camera.  He was busy snapping pictures.  

Here is another true life picture that Will took.  I look like I am on a mission.  Abby looks like she is digging through drawers.  Harper looks like she is about to go to Target.  If this is a Saturday, it is a really good chance we are getting ready to go to Target.


Getting ready to go anywhere explains this next picture.  Thank you Will, for snapping pictures while I am giving out stern directions (yelling).  I bet I was telling him not to take my picture and to go put his shoes on.  Really, I don't want to yell, but it just comes out when I have to remind a certain adorable little boy to put on his shoes for the 50th time.  If I am not careful, my face could freeze this way.

1 comment:

MamaDoo said...

Was Will wearing pink also?