Friday, September 20, 2013

Cecilia Turns 1

Two September birthdays!  I went on my annual work trip to Wales and planned my return just in time for CC’s first birthday.  CC didn’t care that it was her birthday but she did love the attention.
Over the last year, C has turned into the girl I only imagined she would become. 
She dances to music when she is sitting down.
She crawls (the only Perryman child to crawl before their first birthday). 
She has already dropped her second nap (the only Perryman child to drop the nap before their first birthday).
She is happy.   This is the one that I write with most joy, as the first three months of her life she was not.  It is rare to not see her with a smile on her face.

C, you have completed the Perryman family.   Happy Birthday. 




No comments: