Saturday, November 30, 2013

A car trip recorded

1. We had a wonderful thanksgiving in Charlotte!  We got to travel for the first Thanksgiving in year thanks to Matt’s new job that allows him time off around the holidays.  We packed up the kids and all the things we needed to make it through a weekend away from the house and hit the road.   We went to my mom’s house in Charlotte and had an awesome time with my family.  We did the traditional thanksgiving activities of eating and shopping.  It was just what I wanted.  How many pictures did we take?  I took…one. 

And it wasn’t even at Thanksgiving!  It was in the car on the way there.  So this post will not be about Thanks giving.  It will be about the car trip.  The ONE picture is all of the kids sleeping in the car.  I call it a Thanksgiving miracle.


To compliment the one picture, Will took a sound recording.  Don’t look at the picture, it will make you batty, but listen to the words.  Can you hear the edge in my voice?  Yea, I am out of all patience (kind of ironic sense I am lecturing about it at the beginning).  I am sure I was talking to Abby. 


That’s why that picture was a miracle.  Because God knew I needed quiet.  

No comments: