Saturday, November 9, 2013

Sisters

I have great aspirations for my girls to be great sisters.  Yes, they are related, but being sisters can be so much more...a friend, a secret keeper, a person who knows when you need help and when you need a kick in the butt.  Right now I am seeing mostly butt kicking.  And screaming.  I know that I have at least 10 years before they appreciate the sisters in their lives, but until then, I can appreciate these budding relationships for them. 
Before and after I took this picture, they were fighting over the ipad, clobbering C with their overly excited hugs and running around the sports practice like crazy people.  But for this one moment during this one picture, I can dream about these little girls calling each other on the phone, sharing their grown up lives and discussing their life plans.  I am sure they won’t ever complain about their crazy mom or the hard times they had growing up.


No comments: