Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Don't save money by cutting your husband's hair

Matt innocently asked me to cut his hair the other evening so that he would like nice for a BIG meeting he was having the next day. When he said 'cut' I didn't know that he really meant 'shape' up the back only. Oops. The second I started cutting I insisted that he run to Great Clips and get a professional to fix his hair. He said there is no way that it could be that bad. It is his hair so he can do what he wants.

Matt told me he got two comments on his hair. The comments? Who cut your hair man? What happened to your hair man?

Matt's answer: My wife got carried away.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

you are making me laugh until I cry. I find it so funny that Anna realized the problem mid-cut and then she had to stop and direct Matt to go to a professional for repair! I would have loved to see the look on her face once she realized it didn't look like it was supposed to. My next question is... how long between when she realized the problem and when she actually stopped cutting? ha ha! you guys are funny. I like how your blog is like a window into who you guys really are.