Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I said what?


Sometimes I find myself saying the strangest things. They make complete sense at the time, but don't make me repeat myself.

1. Sit on the stairs until you don't feel like hitting your sister any more.
2. I need a pull up right now.
3. You can have fizzy water and special raisins after you take your helmet off.
4. Only kiss baby Harper's feet or knees.
5. If Elvis scratches you, I am going to take his side.
6. Quiet time means no talking to me or Abby.
7. You can't have a band-aid for that.
8. This is a mommy show because it has kissing and fighting. No you can't watch it.

3 comments:

Scott & Yael said...

I sometimes feel like I could use a pull-up as well :)

MamaDoo said...

Ahhh ha ha ha! I like the fizzy water and raisins if the helmet is off. I just read those to Neil too, ha ha ha!

Unknown said...

Anna, you are awesome! I just love reading your blog!! I was going through some old photos from camp to college last night... oh the memories!