Friday, October 30, 2009

Why did I hate these as a kid?



When Becca and I were little, my mother tried to dress us in matching outfits. I have very vivid memories of crying and screaming that I did not want to dress like Becca.
When I learned that we were going to have a second little girl, I was so thrilled that Abigail and Harper would have each others as sisters. Yes, I am in for years of bickering and arguing if they are anything like me and Becca were, however they will be happy to have each other...by the time they go to college.
Until then, I have matching outfits! Harper is now seven weeks old and the girls now they have their first matching outfits. They will hate me later for this later but I am going have them wear these outfits in as much as possible.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it! They are so sweet. Abby looks like she is sliding nicely into her new role as cool big sister :-)

Scott & Yael said...

Adorable! Do it as long as you can get away with it