Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Happy Birthday To Mommy

For my birthday this year, Matt got me a babysitter so we could go out to dinner. It was great! Here I am getting ready to go celebrate my 29th birthday in style.
1. Please note the glass of white wine in the picture. I have recently switched over because red gives me a headache and I can't be a good mommy the next morning.
2. The second picture is of me and Abby both getting ready together. She wanted to put on makeup with me. We had a great time. Please note the hair clip in this picture. I was wearing a purple butterfly to keep my bangs out of my face. Abby was gracious enough to let me borrow it. She immediately wanted it back when she saw it in my hair. She has a hot chocolate beard still left over from the afternoon.
3. Finally, here is a great picture of Abby, who was also getting ready with me. Please note her "go-go" shoes and bracelet. She told me that she looked so pretty and she was READY to GO!


1 comment:

Scott & Yael said...

Glad you had a nice birthday!