Saturday, December 19, 2009

Questions I don't know the answers to.


Will asked me today "Mommy, what is a gang?" So I was muddling through the answer on that one.
I sald: "A gang is a group of people. Some gangs are good and some are bad."
Will asked: "Does Scooby Doo belong to a good gang or a bad gang?" I said: "A good gang. They solve mysteries."
Will said: "What would turn Scobby's gang bad?"
What is he getting at? I really don't know.

Abby is also coming into her own on the question side. Her main question today was "Mommy, can I have a fruit bar?" Fruit bars are made out of fruit sort of... and they are a lot like fruit leather.
After three fruit bars, I decided that she was done with the fruit bars.
Abby then said: "Mommy, I want another fruit bar please."
I said: No, you have had too many.
Abby said: Why?
Dang! I really don't know again.

I think I need to call my mom and ask her.

No comments: