Friday, January 15, 2010

A quiet Friday night


I am watching Spy Kids with the kids. The movie is not all that bad. Much better than Yo Gabba Gabba (I can't stand that one) and Wow Wow Wubzy (I just turn it off). I do love Olivia and Phineas and Ferb.

So we had oatmean for dinner, a request from Will. Abigail asked for peanut butter-plain and on a spoon. Harper didn't request much, but she did fall asleep on the couch between me and Abby. Here is a picture of Harper before she passed out.
I think it is going to be a fun weekend.

2 comments:

MamaDoo said...

I love Abby in the Snow White dress. Spy Kids isn't that bad... I watched it over Christmas with Caroline. That pic of Harper makes me laugh because it looks like you are holding her up outside in the dark, or like Simba on the Lion King. Hee hee, such cuties.

Unknown said...

Wow, Abby is absolutely stunning. Those eyes in that picture!