Sunday, January 31, 2010

It just keeps snowing

So we got over a foot of snow...again. We were a bit more prepared this time. Like everyone else, I ran to Target the night before the snow for milk and bread. 100 dollars of Target merchandise later, I came home ready for the snow fall.
Last time, we didn't shovel our driveway and the snow didn't melt for almost a week. Matt and I are both from North Carolina where we didn't have shovel snow. There is never a need to shovel snow in Charlotte....it is just going to melt on its own in another hour anyway, right? Richmond snow has been different. This snow fall, I got outside on Sunday afternoon to shovel my driveway. Most of my neighbors were out doing the same. So please observe the amazing job I did on our drive way. It took me about 45 minutes to shovel and two days to get over the UNBELIEVABLY sore muscles in my back and arms.

No comments: