Saturday, November 13, 2010

My stance on firearms

William held up his new toy, a small fake saxophone.

Will: Mom, this makes the perfect gun. Check how good it shoots.

Me: Oh yeah, that is great Will.

Will: Mom, did you know that there are real guns in the world?

Me: Really? Yes, Will I did know that.

Will: Why don't we have a real gun?

Me: Will, I don't really like guns. That is why we don't have a gun.

Will: Dad likes real guns.

Me: You are right Will, he does like guns. But I don't like guns.

Will: And you have to listen to girls or they will break up with you.

Me: I have no response. I have no idea what to say.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Richard says that real guns are good. Will is welcome to come shoot anything that he likes at our house. I don't like guns either but Richard doesn't listen to me.

Anonymous said...

What a smart guy you're raising! ;)

Unknown said...

Richard posted the above...just wanted you know. If Will comes to my house, he will NOT be given live firearms.

Anna said...

i love the comments by the Armstrong household. Thanks for invite!

Heidi, i can't wait to hear what your little girl has to say!

MamaDoo said...

I love the transcript conversations you post, hilarious! And I especially love the last picture. What comedians!