Sunday, March 13, 2011

Will's first lost tooth

When did my little boy get so grown?  When he was eating a snack today, his loose tooth feel right out!  He immediatly came over and handed it to me.  That was gross.  I think loose teeth and teeth after they fall out of your mouth are really really disgusting.  That doesn't matter when you are a mom because you have to pick that little tiny nasty tooth up and put it into a baggy so we can save it for the toothfairy.

But the proud look on Will's face was priceless.  He was nervous and excited all at the same time.  He was jumping up in down with joy.  He was thrilled that he had lost his first tooth.  I forgot all about my dislike of teeth and jumed up and down with him.  I was thrilled for him too. 
Way to go Will.  You are a grown up boy.

1 comment:

Bianca said...

He's one step closer to becoming a grown up! Seriously, it is a little bit icky. Makes you wonder how dentists and tooth fairies handle it. It's still a great milestone for a kid, and the permanent teeth do show that they're growing up.

-Bianca Jackson