Monday, May 9, 2011

Abby's 4th Birthday

Abby is 4 years old.  My little lady has grown into a feisty, original, hilarious little girl.  For her birthday, Abby and I put together an Afternoon Tea.  Here is Abby at her birthday party looking like a little lady in the amazing party dress that my sister bought for her.  Abby has worn it to school twice now.







Check out the party table.  Abby and I set the table and got the goodies arranged together.  We put it on the table together, Abby and me.  Abby didn't help a bunch, but she did put out the napkins.  I cut, chopped, set, sweated and cleaned.  It was her birthday, so it is okay that I did the lion's share of work. 






Because her birthday this year happened to fall on Mother's day,  we decided to invite the mommies to join us (me).  The little girls ran around outside in their pretty dresses.  The mommies sat in the kitchen in our pretty dresses.  We drank pink lemonade and wine.  For clarification, the little girls drank pink lemonade and the mommies drank wine.  My neighbor was outside and took a picture of us all together.  I have decided we need more events to wear pretty party dresses!

1 comment:

MamaDoo said...

Very cute, what a great idea!