Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Mom and Dad share everything

The whole Perryman family was riding in the car.  I handed Matt 5 dollars because he had a meeting the next day and didn't have money for the tolls. 
From the backseat, William asked: "Mom, why did you give daddy your five dollars?"
I said: "For the Tolls."
Will said: "But Mommy, that was your five dollars."
I said: "Yes Will, that is okay.  That is Daddy's five dollars also.  Mommy and Daddy are married.  That means we share everything."
Will said: "Everything?"
I said: "Yes, everything.  We share money, our cars, our house, our room.  We even share our kids."

That made Will laugh.  Then a blessed moment of silence as Will processed these thoughts.  This is when Abby piped up too.

Abby said: "I think you should just share one kid.  MEEEE!!!!"

I think my middle girl needs some more attention.

1 comment:

MamaDoo said...

LOL, hilarious Abby!