Monday, June 6, 2011

Dinner At The Pool

Why do I like to go to the pool and eat dinner during the summer?
1. There are fun people there to talk to.
2. No clean up.  It doesn't matter what the kids drop on the ground, the pool company will just hose it off after we leave.
3. Dinner is more of an event.  Eat a little.  Run after the baby.  Jump in the pool.  Repeat.
4. The kids are pooped afterward.  They do everything but ask to get into bed when we get home.
5. Popcorn counts as part of dinner.





4 comments:

Unknown said...

Dinner at the pool in the summer was my FAVORITE thing to do as a kid...it's one of my best memories. My dad would pick up Subway sandwiches on his way home from work, meet all of us at the pool, and we would just rock it out. That's so awesome that you have a documented awesome memory with pictures of your kids at the pool via your blog now. Technology is so great.

MamaDoo said...

I have never thought to do that, but it sounds awesome! I'm all about taking dinner somewhere else instead of always in the kitchen.

I'm also going to start writing down some of the word verifications I have to type when posting comments. This one is "supdwong"

Unknown said...

supdwong - ha ha ha ha ha! Mine is not exciting maryp, darn!

Nana said...

I love dinner at the pool! Do you remember lunch/snack at the Harris Y pool? Broughten treats instead of boughten from the machines.

Your blogs are more fun than TV. Keep on writing and start thinking about your book. That would be as time consuming as another baby...