Thursday, December 20, 2012

I am Baby C

Life is pretty good. Mom holds me all the time. I make sure it stays that way, because I scream when she puts me down. I don’t care if she puts me down in the bouncy seat or the swing or the car seat, I scream.  I scream the whole time. Then Mom picks me up and I don’t scream. Sometimes Will holds me too. That is tolerable. But I refuse to let Dad hold me. I scream.

All and all, this family thing is cool. There is usually lots of activity and places to go.  I think the other little people might be crazy.  Who am I fooling, I think the big people might be nuts too.  Look what Mom let the little people do the other day.


I have a few new tricks that Mom seems to like.  I make these cute noises that are not even words.  Mom goes nuts and smiles really big.  Then I smile because she smiles.  It is just one big smile party. 


Don't worry, I have other tricks as well.  I can blow spit bubbles. If Mom holds me just right, I can poop all over her and my clothes. Life is pretty good.

No comments: